Business & Commercial Insurance
Business Auto Insurance
- How are vehicles being used in your business?
- Who will be driving the vehicles?
- Do you have employees that will be driving them or using their own vehicles for your business?
Did you know that personal umbrella liability policies generally exclude business related liability. For your protection it is important to have sufficient auto liability coverage.
In the past decade the chances of business owners being sued has risen dramatically. General liability insurance provides protection for business owners in the event your business is sued or held responsible for injury or damage.
General liability typically covers losses for the following:
- Property damage
- Personal injury on your premises
- Bodily injury real or alleged
Workers Compensation helps control the financial risk for employers. Laws were created to ensure that employees are provided with fixed monetary awards when injured on the job. This created a simpler process for the employee and eliminates the need of costly litigation.
Other products we offer:
- Property - to protect building structure and its contents
- Professional Liability - protection from claims for negligence of professional operations
- Employment Practices Liability - peace of mind against lawsuits due to business practices (i.e. discrimination, harassment, etc.)
- Product Liability - protects you from claims related to your products for injury or illness
- Business Income - should your business suffer a loss that prevents operation for a period of time this protects your net business income.
Our agents are available to assist you with all your business insurance needs. Call us today at (813)909-HELP (4357) and we will put together quotes and a plan that will insure your business is protected. Then you can get back to what you to best with a peace of mind that your business is protected.