Auto Insurance is designed to protect you against a financial loss in the event you have an accident.
Auto insurance covers property, liability, and medical coverage.
- Property coverage pays if your vehicle is damaged or stolen.
- Liability coverage protects your legal responsibility and pays for bodily injury or property damage to others.
- Medical coverage pays for medical costs for injuries, rehabilitation, funeral expenses, and sometimes loss of wages.
Auto insurance policies are comprised of six different types of coverage. Your state will determine the coverage you are required to maintain. If your vehicle is financed, your lender may have requirements too.
Maintaining an auto insurance policy is really about protecting yourself financially.
- Auto accidents or theft of your vehicle can be expensive to fix or replace.
- Medical costs can be extremely expensive if you or any passengers are injured in an accident.
- Litigation can cost more than your worth, if your vehicle is responsible for damages or injury to others.
- Having insurance is a prudent financial decision, and is required in many states.
We will help you find auto insurance that meets the requirements of your state, and your specific needs. Please consider this question in preparation for your auto quote.
- How much can I afford to pay if I was involved in an accident? The higher the deductible is the lower the premium will be. A higher deductible will require the ability and willingness to pay more for repairs.
Call us today at (813)909-HELP (4357) to obtain your quote today!